BABY PUSH WALKER
Baby push walker is a special kind of walker that you might be interested in if your baby is around 12 months old or is on the heavier side. It is relatively heavier and definitely sturdier to bear the extra weight. Here, you are being presented with an exquisite collection of baby push walkers to guide you in your search and purchase.
LeapFrog Learning Band Walker
This model of push baby walker is manufactured by Leapfrog and comes at a cost of $ 41.99 at Amazon. It has dimensions of 9.2 x 15 x 20 inches; 8.4 pounds. The shipping weight is 8.4 pounds. This utility walker has these specifications:
- Baby's learning process starts the moment he makes an effort to move around.
- Red drum spins and the colorful organ pipes move up and down to a ABC song as the walker is pushed.
- In music mode a fun walk along song encourages the child to move.
- Walker can be changed into a sit-at learning center
- ABC song plays as the drum spins, trumpet roller introduces to shapes and colors, counting 1-5 song heard on pushing the organ.
- Each activity associated with real instrumental tunes and upbeat melodies.
- Sturdy wide base and volume control.
This extremely sturdy push walker is perfect for older babies and also for heavier ones. It is extremely safe and helps the child to learn ABCs and numbers along with walking. So, if you are looking for security, education and entertainment as the child moves this push toy might be very close to what you are searching for.
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Chomp and Clack Alligator Push Toy
This option from the stables of Melissa & Doug costs around $ 37.10. The dimensions are 6.9 x 12.6 x 17.3 inches; 6.8 pounds and has a shipping weight of 7.8 pounds. This walker is recommended for 1 yr olds and more and has the following attributes:
- Made of sturdy wood and is brightly colored.
- Entertaining motions and sounds enhance the motor skills and cognitive development of the baby as he takes the first steps.
- Three green gators clack and chomp with every step.
- Colorful spinning beads assist in increasing fine motor skill.
- Non-skid wheels with rubber on them make it equally safe both on carpeted and non-carpeted floors.
This classic wooden push toy is just adorable and is very stable, durable and hardly trips. The sound is also not too loud and is a far better alternative to the plastic junk available in the market. This could be your perfect choice if safety and proper development of the child is what you are seeking.
Around the Block Walker
This make is from the house of Unknown and is worth $ 79.99 and has a shipping weight of 22.2 pounds. The dimensions are 16" x 16" x 21" and is meant for babies 12 months old or above. This particular option has the following salient features:
- Solid stable make just perfect when the baby takes his initial steps.
- Safety measures like easy-grip, fabric-covered foam handle and rugged-grip wheels provide non-skid traction.
- 40 beads neatly stored under hinged lids - 15 wooden letter blocks, 15 textured fabric blocks and 10 plastic number blocks. All these encourage motor, perceptual and language skills of the baby.
- Increases eye-hand coordination, motor skills and cognitive processes. Helps to explore shapes, colors and textures and simultaneously keeps the child entertained.
This value-packed product having three different kind of blocks can be used for various age/skill levels and doubles up as a chair too. If you are on the lookout for an all-wood, durable, tip-proof design walker that can also serve as a perfect play toy as the baby grows up, educating and amusing him as he learns to walk then this model could be in near proximity to your ultimate choice.
The above presentations of baby push walker come from reputed brands and are an assimilation of excellent features and provide a wide option in pricing. Hopefully, this great collection may have probably assisted you in your ultimate choice making.